ABOUT THE CARD
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply
- How can I apply for a Sport Chalet Visa Card?
Apply online, at your local Sport Chalet location or call 866-637-0265 to apply by phone.
- How can I check the status of my application?
Please call 800-947-1444 and choose option 1 for the status of an application. For your security, you will be required to enter your social security number to locate the application. Additional verification item(s) may be needed to validate.
- How long will it take to receive my card?
You will receive notification of the status of your application within 7-10 business days.
Basic card facts
- Where can I use my Sport Chalet Visa Card?
You can use the Sport Chalet Visa Card everywhere you shop. Since it features the Visa® logo, it's accepted anywhere that takes Visa credit cards.
- Can I use the Sport Chalet Visa Card to get cash from ATMs?
Yes, you can use the Sport Chalet Visa Card to get cash instantly at ATMs that accept Visa credit cards.
- Is there an annual fee for the Sport Chalet Visa Card?
No, you save money by paying no annual fee.†
- Is the APR competitive?
The APR is competitive for credit cards that offer rewards. You pay no interest on purchases when you pay your bill in full by the payment due date each month.
- How can I access my Sport Chalet Visa account online?
You can access your Sport Chalet Visa account from any Internet-enabled computer. Learn More.
- What's the difference between the Sport Chalet Visa Signature and Sport Chalet Visa Platinum card?
The Signature card comes with additional Visa Signature benefits.
- How can I select the Signature or the Platinum card?
If you are eligible for the Sport Chalet Visa Signature card, we will automatically send you one. Otherwise, you will be considered for the Sport Chalet Visa Platinum card.
- How do I use my Sport Chalet Reward Points?
A $10 Action PassTM Reward Certificate will be issued automatically when you reach 300 points valid for anything sold at Sport Chalet.3
- Will returns affect my Reward Points balance?
Yes, if you make a return to your Sport Chalet Visa your Reward Point balance will reflect the deducted point value.
- How can I find out how many Action Pass™ points I have?
You can view your points activity earned from the Sport Chalet Visa Rewards program on your monthly statement (Points do not include those earned from the Action PassTM program). To check your Action PassTM point balance visit actionpass.com or call 1-888-801-9162.
- What other benefits will I receive with my card?
Visit our Benefits Section for a complete listing of all the benefits you will enjoy.
- Whom should I call with questions about my Sport Chalet Visa?
Contact 24-hour Cardmember Services with any questions about your Card.
- What steps can I take to help maintain good credit?
Visit usbank.com/creditwellness for helpful information about how credit can play a role in your life.
- How do I change my Overlimit Coverage Preferences?
Your preferences can be updated 24/7 within Internet Banking, learn more.
- How do I read my statement?
Your statement is designed to make it easy to view important information on your account. Learn more.
- How can I download files or view my online statements using Internet Explorer version 8?
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting
Users that are unable to download files or view online statements should change the 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages Setting' in the Security section. To change this setting:
- Where can I find the Sport Chalet store closest to me?
To find a store near you, visit sportchalet.com.
- How can I keep up-to-date on Sport Chalet sales and promotions?
Go to sportchalet.com to subscribe to the Sport Chalet email and mailing list.